Please Note: Each tenant is required to obtain and maintain renter’s insurance for the duration of the lease. Proof of insurance must be provided to us before the landlord signs and executes your lease, so please start looking into insurance options now.
- We're pet-friendly; no weight limit! $400 pet fee for the first, +$100 for the 2nd pet
- No security deposit; one-time $500 flat move-in fee
- $50 application fee per application (non-refundable)
- Screening software runs: Credit (Equifax), Criminal Background, and Evictions Check
- CLICK HERE to check your Fico credit score for free
- Each tenant 18+ who will be living in the unit must submit an application and be on the Lease
HOW TO APPLY
After you "submit" the application, you will get an email requesting your electronic signature. Through the online signature process, there will also be the option to upload these files directly to the application.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE ANY ATTACHMENTS TO THE APPLICATION, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT PROCESS PROPERLY, AND YOU MAY NEED TO START OVER.
ATTACHMENTS (ID & INCOME STATEMENTS)
1) Driver's License photo/government-issued ID (cell phone photo OK)
2.a) PREFERRED: 2 most recent paystubs, and/or
2.b) New Job Offer Letter, and/or
2.c) Last year's W-2, and
3) Bank savings/checking statements (if available)
If your income is through direct deposit, attach two-four months worth of consistent ACH credit deposits. They can be screenshots, but they must include your name on the screen shot.
The apartment is not considered "off the market" until applications are approved and payments to hold the unit are received. Payments are due after application approval, and instructions to submit them online will follow via email if your complete application is approved.
Unless otherwise verbalized, requested payments after approval will be: 1st full month's rent, move-in fee, pet fee.